Searching For A Dependable Local Pharmacy?
Visit Rodgers Family Pharmacy In Petal, MS
Rodgers Family Pharmacy has been a trusted local pharmacy in Petal, Mississippi for nearly 30 years. We offer pharmacy services, prescription refills, health products, and we double as a gift shop! Patient care and customer service come first at our pharmacy. We focus on giving our customers quality care with every visit. Our staff will get to know you and help you learn more about your medications, health concerns and more.
ABOUT KIM RODGERS
- Graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy in 1985
- Established Rodgers Family Pharmacy in 1990 in Petal, Mississippi
- Over 30 years of experience
- Married to Pam Rodgers for over 38 years and they have only one daughter named Skylar (husband Lee Jennings)
- Board of Directors for the Mississippi Independent Pharmacy Association
- Member of the Hardy Street Baptist Church where he serves on various committees
- Supports his local community
- Proud supporter of the University of Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles
CHOOSE A FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED PHARMACY
When you’re searching for a local pharmacy, it’s important to find one that offers personalized service. Every individual is different, and every patient needs different care. At Rodgers Family Pharmacy, you can:
Transfer Your Prescription
TRANSFER YOUR PRESCRIPTION
FILL A PRESCRIPTION FROM ANOTHER PHARMACY.
Refill Your Prescription
ORDER YOUR PRESCRIPTION REFILL TODAY.
DON’T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD THE HEALTH MART APP
We want to give you the ability to manage your prescriptions on the go. By downloading the Health Mart app you can:
- refill your prescriptions
- set text, email, and mobile reminder notifications to your help you know when it is time to take request a refill or take your medication
- view your prescription history
- get point-to-point directions to your pharmacy
- view pharmacy hours, services, events, and phone number
Visit Us Today
You’ll work directly with our pharmacist, Mr. Rodgers, to discuss your prescriptions and any questions or concerns you may have.
Stop by our local pharmacy to refill your prescriptions. We also have an on-site drive-thru to make the process quick and simple.